cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No users showing up for system on Risk Analysis - User Level web page

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed GRC 5.3 , followed all of the steps in all of the manuals for installing, configuring (JCo's, rulesets ..) but when I pull up the Risk Analysis - User Level screen to test the system I do not see any users for the system I have selected. I have tested the JCo from the Web Dynpro - Maintain JCo Configuration - test button. I have installed the RTA on the system. I see the background deamon is running on the GRC and all of the processes are idle. I have loaded the rule sets, functions, business processes ...

I am sure this is going to be something simple, but I am not sure where to start looking. Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome to GRC Fun. Have you made sure you are running an online report verse a Offline report. If I remeber correctly offline is default and if you run a report it will check the local tables. And if you have not run the management report to populate those tables then you will see nothing.

If you have any otehr question you can contact me. we just upgraded to 5.3 here.

Hope everything is going well.

Paul

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Here's the general procedure, once the connector configuration is done:

- upload the rules against the connector

- generate the rules (you didn't write you did that)

- run a full synchronization job for profiles, roles and users (this gives you the 'work list' for the risk analysis job)

- run an immediate risk analysis for one user you know has issues to verify that everything works

- run background analysis

- run management report update

RTA: If GRC Java is SP05 (which is OLD!) VIRSANH should be SP05 and VIRSAHR SP03. You need VIRSAHR on every system that hs HR components installed (not necessarily used), i.e. any ECC system.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All of the Virsa software is 5.30 SP 5.00

The GRC is the same 5.3 SP 5.00

Former Member
0 Kudos

If virsanh is 5.0 than virsahr needs to be 3.0 they both cant be the same. Although you need the virsahr only if your backend system is a SAPHR system

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops, I forgot the JAVA side of the GRC Server.

IGS - 7.00 SP 9.0

SAP Kernel 7.00 SP 144.0

JAVA_SL 7.00 SP 14.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was looking for the virsanh support pack and since you said this is a HR system as well, whats the support pack for virsahr?

On the java side whats the support pack for the GRC Access Control.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for getting back to me.

on the GRC Server: SAPKA70014 , SAPKB70014 , SAPKIPYJ7E , SAPKW70016

On the backend : SAPKA62066 , SAPKH47025 , SAPKE470B2 , SAPKGPIB20 , SAPKIPZI53 , SAPKIPYI55 , SAPKGPAA21 ,

SAPKGPFA28 , SAPKGPGA28 , SAPKGPHAB2 , SAPKGPPA15 , SAPKGPRA15 , SAPKIPMB08

This is a 4.7 R/3 Enterprise system with HR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What support packs are you using, both on the front end in JAVA and the backend system?

Regards,

Chinmaya