Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats fatal error

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I received an alret as error mentioned "Error Occured during Message processing. Please check Message ID in the transaction SXMB_MONI in XPP300". Its fatal error. whats exactly fatal error?.. and how i can recover from this?

Please do needful.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow below checks.

1.go to SXMB_MONI and check the failed messages with red flag trace information....

2. copy the input payload from SXMB_MONI using view source option by righclick on it.

3. Open Message mapping and past the payload in test tab and test ur message mapping.

from the error it seems mapping is not correct.

chirag

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Chirag Thanks, ihow i can get the file name? which record was not processed?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ur error is becus of mapping has some problem...

u can go to SXMB_MONI and search for the record whose status flag is RED.

or u can take a message id from the error message and filer it in SXMB_MONI.

where have u seen that fatal error?

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Feb 17, 2011 9:24 PM

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

i have seen in after going to sxmb_moni -> double clicked on error msg ->in Error "its displayed as fatal error".

But now i found error and sent analysis.

he is asking system details or ESMS#, how i can get it?

Please help me.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> ur error is becus of mapping has some problem...

How can we conclude it is due to mapping error... the error message says problem occured in message processing

Note: Go to SXMB_MONI and try to see all the possible error messages. Also check where do your message fails either at the adapter engine level or IE area.

What is your scenario and elaborate more about this issue? Then only we can give helpful information.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> ur error is becus of mapping has some problem...

How can we conclude it is due to mapping error... the error message says problem occured in message processing

Note: Go to SXMB_MONI and try to see all the possible error messages. Also check where do your message fails either at the adapter engine level or IE area.

What is your scenario and elaborate more about this issue? Then only we can give helpful information.

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Sir i tried all and got solution.

Please tell me how i can get system details?

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Sir i tried all and got solution.

Please tell me how i can get system details?

how i can get RFXC number or ESMS number for this error?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what r u trying to do and where exactly u r trying to do explain in detail...not getting any clue...

chirag

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes sir,

The error was in xml code (in Test) for an Email field for example, xxx@A&a.com & is inserted instead of &

so problem was cleared and i sent analysis also.

But i come to know this problem was arised already and they knows solution, for this problem they used to maintain one RFC number and ESMS number. So he his asking to give me that ESMS number or System details.

So how can i get system details? or ESMS number?.

What exactly the system details means?

Please do needful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

wat do u mean by this xxx@A&a.com & is inserted instead of &

But i come to know this problem was arised already and they knows solution, for this problem they used to maintain one RFC number and ESMS number. So he his asking to give me that ESMS number or System details. -

Can u explain this process....

chirag

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

yes sir instead of & (&) need to be inserted that was the error. so no need to discuss about error sir.

I need information about whats mean by system details?. and how i can get that incident number of that error?

Please help me.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> I need information about whats mean by system details

System details: means I guess PI server's host name, port, instance and more. If you need more details , login to SAP PI system , go to system -> status , you will find system details.

i can get that incident number of that error?

This maybe your project internal report number for this fix.