cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM - Mail configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have customized the ChaRM workflow. before authorise we have added 3 tasks. Now all the tasks is working in the tasklist. Now I am doing the mail configuration. Now i am unable to trigger the mail for what i have created the new task. I am able to send the mail on reject & authorise tasks.

I have checked all the configuration steps, both are common.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

You can create a new implementation to the BADI and change it to fit your needs. I´ve seen some changes in the mail notification BADI to add more data to the mail (texts, CC, BCC) among other items.

This is not a modification on standard, because you are creating a Z implementation of the BADI.

Best Regards,

C Canzone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Canzone

Thanks for your reply....

As per your advice i have checked the SAP Note 812385 it saying to appy the SAP Note 1512895 - Support team determination + e-mail notific. to support team.

As per the SAP Note it saying to modify the BAdi.

It's ok to modify the BADI....

Thanks & Regards

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

If I understood your question, you are able to send mail in several statuses, except when the message is created.

If this is the situation, there is an OSS note to solve that. Apply the note [812385|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/] and see if it solves your problem.

Best Regards,

C Canzone