cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to RFC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have four Sap system connected with PI 7.0 .

SAP1 --> PI --> FILE (SAP2)

--> FILE (SAP3)

--> RFC (SAP4)

The system SAP1 send to PI a custom Idoc; PI tranform Idoc in flat file for system SAP2 e SAP3. The system SAP4 requires sending data via RFC function.

What are the steps to follow to call the RFC function once for each IDOC segments?

Thanks

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you don't need the multi mapping.

what you will have is different receivers in your configuration so you can use different mappings for each of the receivers (if sap2 and sap3 have the same requirements just reuse the mapping).

import the bapi/rfc definition into the repository do the mappings and then the configuration is as for any other receiver

so you will have 3 flows

sap1->pi->sap2

sap1->pi->sap3

sap1->pi->sap4

the sender agreement and receiver determination will be the same and then from the interface determination, receiver agreement and receiver communication channel they will be specific for each receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes You can send One Message to Multiple receiver in one interface using 1..N mapping Technique.

You Just have to Modify your few objects

ESR :

Message Mapping / Operation Mapping .

ID :

Receiver Deteration / Interface Determination.

I am hoping this is your requirement, if yes . I can explain you detaill . Please conform .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the reciever system (SAP4) provides a RFC function, and cannot change.I have to use the RFC.

In the Operation mapping how can I use the structure of RFC function in the target message? i need to define a Data types, Message Types, and a Service Interface?

How can I realize the 1..N mapping Technique?

In the Integration Builder what objects should I create?

Thank you

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

import the BAPI from SAP 4 system and use this as a target message in Operation mapping and no need to create DATA Type, Message Type and Service Interface for BAPI/IDoc...

search in sdn for more blog"multi mapping withoout BPM",this will sove your problem

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. GoergeQ.

Your requirement in not clear at all..

Still On the basis of my understanding .

you want to execute RFC receiver more then One Time, But I assume if , your RFC DataType on receiver DataType has 1.. unbounded occurence . Then Only you can call it multiple times. else I Suggest is to go for Proxy .

Inside receiver proxy . You can call you RFC multiple times and pass what ever data . and ny no of times in loop

Hope this helpful ...

Please give detail about your requirement a lil more.

Regards

PS