cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find multiple transport status

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a list of 800 transports (Released from Dev) .Now i wanted to check the status of this transports(Upto where it is moved). Is there any option in sap to check the details in one shot..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the use of this forum is frequently misunderstood:

This is an expert forum for questions around the SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) solution that allows to plan real world logistics like moving of pallets in containers, finding routes for trucks, scheduling rail cars or calculating freight costs for an ocean shipment. [Homepage] Questions regarding Software Logistics, Transport of customizing entries, copying of system settings between development and quality management systems should not be placed here.

The Transports you are asking about is misplaced - though answered - here.

Regards

Clemens

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Arravind,

if I understood your inquiry correctly, you want to check the status of all 800 requests at once (like in the same screen), right?

I'm afraid there's no such option in SAP's STMS, but you can check this in table E070A (where TKORR = name of request).

E070A: Change & Transport System: Attributes of a Request

Tables E070 and E071 might also contain information.

You can write a small ABAP program to read the entries on these tables and provide the output, for example.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Tomas Black