cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asset settlement issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

when i am doing asset settlement i am getting following error please give advise to solve this

You cannot use this transaction type to post to this asset

Message no. AA834

Diagnosis

The transaction type entered belongs to transaction type group 15. According to the specifications for this transaction type group, posting with transactions types belonging to this group are only allowed in specific asset classes (for example, asset classes for assets under construction).

The asset to which you are posting belongs to class 120000 (chart of depreciation TECD). You cannot post to this class using the transaction type you have entered.

Procedure

Check the asset number entered. You may want to allow posting with this transaction type group for the asset class of the asset.

regards

sen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Down-payments clearing account we maintain in AO90 for Capital Work in Progress / AUC must be Reconciliation Account or normal Asset Account in Balance sheet like (Down Payment Clearing Account)

Please suggest me whether it should be maintained as Reconciliation Account or Normal Balance Sheet Account and also explain that the account will be zero after the settlement or not.

In my organization also we are facing the same issue in Asset Settlement.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen Kumar.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems you have not specified this asset class (120000) as eligible for down payments...

Are you settling an AUC? if yes, then it seems you have posted some down payment on AUC and the same is yet to be cleared...

Can you please check that?

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please provide how to specifies this asset class (120000) as eligible for down payments and in our project process there is no auc asset process we are settling all the values from that wbse to directly asset only

please advise to do

regards

sen

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. T code OAYB

2. Select 15 - Downpayment and click on "Specification of Asset Class"

3. Include your asset class 120000 here

It seems that you have posted some down payment on the WBS, which is yet to be cleared...

Anyways, do the above settings in OAYB

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i had did settings in OAYB after that i am getting following error

Account 'Acquisition: down payments' could not be found for area 01

Message no. AU133

Diagnosis

When creating the accounting document, the system could not find account 'Acquisition: down payments' in depreciation area 01 for company code 1000.

Procedure

Enter this account in the account determination for Asset Accounting.

Please advise to do

regards

sen

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to AO90

Assign The Down payment account and DP Clearing Account to Asst class 120000

br, Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to AO90

br, Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to AO90

br, Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to AO90

br, Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to AO90

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for giving input

i am not basically fico consultant i am working on ps module our fico person had went on leave

i had tried to assign g/l account on this t code but i am getting following error

Account 202660 not yet defined as reconciliation account in company code 1000

Message no. AC308

Diagnosis

The account assigned for these circumstances (G/L account:down payments) has to be a reconciliation account. This account is not yet defined as such in company code 1000.

Procedure

Define the account as a reconciliation account.

Please help to solve this

Regards

Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Down payment clearing account has to be Reconciliation asset account. You can check it in FS00

viswanatha_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check OAYB Settings, Usually this error arises when OAYB is not properly maintained.

Regards

Viswa