cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectvity issues webservices using ssl certificated authentications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on sap to plm web services. here i having the problem with connecting to web-services. the web service have security like client authentication and key store certification. i have deployed the certification in visual admin and provide the certificated in soap receiver adapter and receiver determination. still i am facing the connectivity issues.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Veera.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Experts,

>

> I am working on sap to plm web services. here i having the problem with connecting to web-services. the web service have security like client authentication and key store certification. i have deployed the certification in visual admin and provide the certificated in soap receiver adapter and receiver determination. still i am facing the connectivity issues.

>

> Please help me.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Veera.

Hi Veera,

What'is the raised error?

Have you share the certificate with webservice system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

they shared the cerificates from webservice system.

i facing the problem is :

SOAP: call failed: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityException in Method: VerifyMessageLevelSecurity.run(). AccessControlException. Please check that your Code has the XiSecurityRuntimePermission.Context: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: Exception in Method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). General exception, no further informations. Message: MessageSecurityContext in Method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). VerifyThread Message: VerifyException in Method: run(). Key: 0200; To-String: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: VerifyException in Method: run(). Key: 0200. To-String: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityContext in Method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). VerifyThread Message: VerifyException in Method: run(). Key: 0200; To-String: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: VerifyException in Method: run(). Key: 0200.