SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit for EL28 for adding plausibility checks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement in which I need to make Meter Reading implausible while uploading based on certain conditions. Can anyone suggest some user exit that can be used to add these validations on MR.

Thanks in advance.

Minal

9 REPLIES 9

0 Kudos

Hi, Minal,

for additional plausibility check i use BADI ISU_MR_FORMAL_CHECK.

In those BADI i am writing additional logic to check.

May be it help you to solve task.

Igor

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I checked that BADI. But there is only one field Y_CURFIELD in the changing parameters. I want to set status of Meter reading as Implausible. Is there any way to do that..

Thanks again..

0 Kudos

Have a look at exits EDMLELDE and EDMLELDV

Transaction SMOD. These are enhancements where you can implement your own additional validations.

Also see the function module documentation, it mentions for example:

"This function module allows you to define customer-specific independent validations.

Structure X_REABLD is transferred to the function module. This structure contains information about the meter reading document to be validated. In addition, all relevant meter reading document reasons are transferred.

If exception PLAUSI_ERROR is triggered, the meter reading result is deferred."

0 Kudos

Minal,

i try to explain my expiries))...

By example i want not accept all MR equal 5. I am writing check logic in BADI . If the current meter reading result has not passed you logic, then exception RAISE_ERROR is triggered and the name of the appropriate REABLD field (for example, 'REABLD-ISTABLART') must be entered in the Y_CURFIELD field.

With this is exception system not accepted MR result equal 5.

Igor

0 Kudos

Thanks again

But my question is, after raising exception Meter Reading still should be uploaded with status as 2 or 3 (implausible). I think after raising exception it would not at all upload meter reading..

Please let me know your comments on the same.

0 Kudos

I also tried to implement user exits EDMLELDE and EDMLELDV. But its not going in that user exit when tried to upload MR using EL28.. Please suggets alternatives.

0 Kudos

Hi Minal,

There is some community code to find the User exits and BADI's for a transaction.

You will find many versions in SDN . An example [here|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/ToFindoutUserexitsandBAdI%27s%28New+format%29]

This will give you all the possible exits and BADI's for the transaciton EL28 .

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Hi, Minal,

yes - with BADI ISU_MR_FORMAL_CHECK we are NOT at all upload meter reading in to system....BUT if you want to accept meter reading into system see please BADI ISU_MR_EABL_UPD.

This is BADI allow you to change meter reading document AND of course you can to change field ABLSTAT into status 2(3).

Hope it's help you better..

Nice day))

Igor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minal,

Check out the following enhancements. One of them should help you

EDMLELKP IS-U: Customer-specific uppression of interval validation

EDMLELAA IS-U: User-defined meter reading type

EDMLELDV IS-U: User exit - independent validations

Hope this helps.