cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to login to 333 (customized) client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

My system SAP ECC 6.0 is running on Oracle 10.2,.I am unable to login to 333 (customized) client .It doesnt have the user SAP* and all other user IDs in that client got locked...Now can i reset the password for any of IDs(DDIC / my account) directly from the database level.??

please help me out.

Regards,

Sai Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just google/Search SDN for how to delete SAP* or forgot the password of SAP*.

That can give you the solution with step by step process.

Regards,

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete the user SAP* from DB level and reset the parameter rdisp/login_noautomaticuser sapstar to 0.

Restart the applciation and login with its default password PASS

Regards,

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have sap* in my customized client.remainig all users are locked including DDIC.Now, is there any chance for me to unlock the locked users directly from DB level??

regards,

Sai Sriram Pingali

Edited by: since1987 on Feb 17, 2011 2:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can unlock from DB level.

Set UFLAG to 0 on table USR02.

eg:

update sapr3.usr02 set uflag=0 where bname='username' and mandt=000

Regards]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can login with the SAP, even after deleted in DB level or the SAP is not exist in DB level. Make sure that the profile parameter rdisp/login_noautomaticuser sapstar to 0 and restart the server. You can login with the user SAP* and password "pass".

Rgds,

JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.In the current scenario, can i change the password from db level directly?

Regards,

Sai Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nick already gave the answer in his first reply. As he said make the changes to the parameter and restart the application server , then login with SAP/PASS. Since sap is not in db you dont have to delete it.

Thanks

Prince