cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration SAP Partner Solution Manager with Client Solution Manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our Partner company supports SAP clients. Integration between Partner Solution Manager and client Solution Manager will be soon carried out.

The question consists in the following:

1. The client had an incident. We want to write in SAP support for solution of the problem. Whether it will be possible to create the message in SAP from ours SAP Partner Solution Manager for the decision of this incident?

Each message from the client will cost 200 euros.

2. I ask to share materials and integration experience between Partner SAP Solution Manager and client Solution Manager? I will be very grateful.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Dmitry,

The documents in http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager -> SAP Solution Manager for Partners -> information for service providers -> setup documents -> administrator , in particular the How to: Setup ServiceDesk to ServiceDesk connection, may help you.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer!

1. How many days is required for customization of mapping between Solution Manager Service Desk of the Partner and Solution Manager Service Desk of the client?

2. Whether probably to add the new status of the message? How it to make?

In advance thanks!

Best regards,

Dmitry.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If by 'adding the new status' you mean to have new statuses not present in the standard status profiles, the procedure to follow is more or less the same as for a CRM document. There are also other things you have to bear in mind, like status synchronization with the SAP Service Marketplace messages and the ABA notifications. A good starting point is to look at the SPRO documentation for the scenario specific settings, Service Desk , transaction types.

About the days it might take to do the mapping of the interface, I honestly don't know because I don't perform that type of service, I just provide support. My guess is that, judging by the length of the guide, and if you stay close to the standard, it should be a relatively short time, but sorry not to be able to provide an estimate in terms of hours or days.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whether all parameters of client SAP Solution Manager Service Desk messages and the Partner Solution Manager Service Desk messages are synchronized at mapping process?

For example, Import documents, Partner (Reported by, Message Processor...), Message ID? For me mapping process these parameters it is represented inconvenient!

Thanks!