SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Variants for Disconnection Documents

shahidulalam_siddique
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day Experts,

I have configured two Z processing variant and used the reason '00 Unknown Disconnction reason and the other left blank. I need to know how can I use the processing variants defined along with the standard provided by SAP on the disconnection document.

On EC85 when we select the reason and provide the installation or other relevant object we get the screen next and the processing variant field is greyed.

Please help me regarding the above mentioned.

Regards,

Shahid

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day

I have been experiencing the same problem. I have configured a processing variant of my own, but it does not show up as a reason on the EC85. If there is any way i can select my own custom reasons on the initial EC85 screen and if any one is willing to share, i would appreciate their help in this regard

M. Faizan Khan

Asst.Manager KESC SAP-IS-u Project

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am also facing the same problem. I cannot define disconnection reason of my own. Have you been able to find a solution for this?

Thanks & Regards

Malini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The disconnection reason is fixed by SAP. So there might not be a way where you can change the disconnection reason value.

However SAP has provided a customer exit in FM ISU_DISCPROCV_DETERMINE where in the INCLUDE ZXEDISCVARU01 you can write your own code to determine your custom processing variant. In EC85 screen SAP will show the custom processing variant if you populate the value in the variable Y_DISCPROCV. After that you can click on the 'Generate disconnection order' and then save it accordingly.

Hope it will help.

Thanks.

Nirmalya