SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPP (BBP/procedure 3) - LPC getting charge on current differential amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We are facing problem with current differential amount incurring LPC although it is getting created with clearing restriction as '3'.

any reason behind it?

Regards,

Sanjoy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sanjoy:

See .

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sanjoy:

See .

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks bill to direct me to the simmilar discussion.

We already checked the discussed points but souldn't find anything wrong with dunning procedure(current differerntial amount create with dunning lock) and there is no customization so no issue with in the event specified.

Only thing which I think may causing the issue is the due date of the differential amount. As per BBP cook book, I guess the due date should come as 12/31/9999 (Pls Correct me if I am wrong) but inour system it is coming same as the invoice due date.

Can it be the reason behind the issssue ?

Regards,

Sanjoy

0 Kudos

Sanjoy:

The due date used internally has been changed since that cookbook was published. I would suggest investigating the R970 event. You might also raise a customer message. i think that the value of the due date is a bit of a red herring here though.

regards,

bill.