cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple files in a zip file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where I have to unzip mutiple files at the PI level using file adapter and process according to source and target structures in mapping.Also for example the files will be having the some seconds interval in processing one bye one.

Please suggest..

Regards,

NKumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Run OS Command before sending in File Sender adapter for unzipping and put few seconds in polling interval for processing.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I used payloadzip module to unzip the file but when the file is picked by the file adapter the file is failed in moni for the below error:com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Content is not allowed in prolog.</SAP:Stack> .

I think this happened because file did not get unzip in the moni properly.This i tested with the single file in the zip file not multiple files.

Or i have to use the OS command line for this unzip functionality only.

Regards,

NKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Either you can go with PayloadZIPbean or with OS level script. There would not any issue.

For the exception, I think the issue might be with the mapping. Just cross check the payload.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I do have the same situation but slightly different ,

Requirement :- From source one zipped file contains more than one file to unzip it I have used the module to unzip, but it is working fine for one file and the second file was getting failed in moni please help me does it work for this scenario .

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I have faced a similar issue. I have to pick a zip file with multiple files. As you said, PayloadZipBean only extract one file.

What i did was I created an Adapter module which will take the target directory name as input parameter. Inside the module, I am unziping the files and placing them in the target library.

I think thats the only option rightnow, unless SAP comes with an updated payloadZipBean module.

Regards,

Gavaksh Saxena

pereira_nuno
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gavaksh,

I'm having the same issue, would be possible for you to share your Adapter module?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Nuno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gavaksh,

We have the same issue too...would you be able to provide details of the adapter module

Thanks

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try using the PayloadZipBean in the module processor.

Refer:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/45/da9358a1772e97e10000000a155369/content.htm

Blog of PayloadZipBean used in the receiver File adapter. Try using it in the sender file adapter:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/20/working-with-the-payloadzipbean-module-of-the-xi-adapter-framework

Regards,

Aravind