cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to deploy self service functionality on Duet Enterprise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My company is envisioning to have all the ESS and MSS capabilities on sharepoint 2010. Is it possible to implement the MSS functionality in particular like adobe forms, HCMPF framework etc? How about UWL? Any insight into this will help. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> My company is envisioning to have all the ESS and MSS capabilities on sharepoint 2010. Is it possible to implement the MSS functionality in particular like adobe forms, HCMPF framework etc? How about UWL? Any insight into this will help. Thanks.

Hello Sheetal,

the HCM P&F Framework is highly integrated into Web Dynpro ABAP, so your only change would be to wrapp up your WDA Application into a Sharepoint Server application.

For the other ESS and MSS applications, it depends on what you want to achive. Do you want to integrate the SAP standard ESS and MSS UIs into your Sharepoint? Or do you just want to use the Business Logik of the Services and develop on top of that your Sharepoint Services? For the later you could use Duet Enterprise. You would have to wrapp up your ESS, MSS Business logic into the Consumtion Layer and expose it to your Sharepoint. There you have to develop different UIs to consume the exposed data.

I hope this helps.

regards,

Markus