cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

software component version with key ID not found....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in Production ESR and when I click on the idoc type (source message ), it says 'software component version with key ID XXXXXX not found....' and I am not able to see the mapping as I need to verify it.

Now I remember that this was created in AZD under a SWVC called 'AAA' but then when it was moved to PRD (after moving to QA), I noticed that it was under an ID '6d53e350a97d1.......' which is the object entry value in the related transport via which this was moved. So it got imported under that ID itself.

But I did not see any issues till yday when I was able to see the message mapping...

Today when I am trying to see the message mapping it gives this error and I am not able to view the IDOC type for this as well the message mapping.

How to resolve this issue ? Should I do some changes in this SWVC object and put it in another transport and move from dev to QA and then to PRD ? and make sure the right SWVC name is maintained ???

or what ?? Any simple way to resole this issue ?

pl advise...

PS: One interesting thing is....the data is still mapped..but only for few of the data ...So when I see the resultant xml file I see that most of the data from IDOC was passed to this mapping and mapped but few got missed and I need to check why. and for that when I tried to look at the message mapping I got the above error...

thnks

Edited by: sdnuser1 sdnsurname on Feb 16, 2011 10:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the GUID of software component is SAME in SLD and In ESR.

If not then you have to edit it so that it is the same.

Please refer attached link for more details.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/adb8f911-0d01-0010-82b9-a8134d7d8...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked note #1174398.

Also, check this one: #1152640, if you didn't have imported the ESR content to the system.

Regards,

Caio Cagnani