Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Medium Exchange (DME) for UK in MT103 format instead of BACS

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement from our bank to send files for expense reimbursement in MT103 format instead of BACS format.

Usualy, the standard payment program for UK which creates DME file is RFFOGB_T. This is the one I use today to create file in BACS format.

Now if I want to create file in MT103 format, it appears that I have to use SAPFPAYM program.

But I'm not sure it can be use to create payment file for travel expenses. I have the feeling that it can be only used to pay vendor.

Does any one have any idea if it's feasable or not ?

If yes, I would be very happy to have some help.

THanks !

Christophe.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to use program SAPFPAYM with Travel Expense. You would still need to execute the Travel Expense pre-DME program first. It should be easy to test. Be sure to send the test file to your bank to make sure.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

OK guys !

In fact I was not using the right payment method in the infotype 0009 of my test employee.

I have put the new payment method (which use MT103 format) in the IT 0009 and now I'm able to run normal Pre DME program and then DME program SAPFPAYM.

I have now my MT103 file !

Cheers.

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already made this simple test.

The fact is that the pre DME program (RFFOGB_T) does not put any value in the payment method field in table REGUP.

So prg SAPFPAYM didn't select any payment. It says that there is nothing to select

Is there any possibility to force pre DME program to create the payment WITH a specific payment method ?

Maybe in the feature TRVCC (Assign groupings for payment method) ?