cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to IDoc - IDoc error 51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on the Proxy to Idoc interface . here message is successfully processed through SAP PI but giving an error on IDoc side.

Error : IDoc status record - 51

Enter date in the format __/__/____

I maintained the date format as shown above and mapping is also working fine, i can see the correct data in Sxmb_Moni (Receiver Payload). But some how when the data is send to HCM system, IDOC is generating this error.

Thanks in advance,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran,

try to change the idoc using we19 and see exactly how the field should look like and then implement the rule in your mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As suggested i checked the we19 and made the required changes for the date format. but now i am having a different error

"personnel number(s) could not be locked" what does this mean.

i am using RFC lookup in the mapping and i have a USERID to lookup the Pernr no in RFC function module.

Thanks,

Kiran

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

"personnel number(s) could not be locked" comes when the employee is already being access by some other process or report while your interface was trying to access it.

Have you used function module to like enque/dequeue to lock/unlock the employee? If yes then when the function module was trying to lock the pernr so that no one else can edit it simultaneously, it coulnt lock it and hence gave the error.

Also Make sure that you are not accessing the employee via transaction PA20/PA30 while triggerinf IDoc from WE19.

regards,

Deepak.

Edited by: Deepak Shah on Feb 17, 2011 10:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our payload, the date like Create date is maintained in YYYYMMDD format