Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a row for dropdown and select option on a click

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my application i have a dropdown and select option in a row

My requirement now is when a click on a button the above row

should get displayed in the second row with same dropdown and select option.

How can this be achieved ? Any suggestions

Please let me know

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

I am unable to understand what does this row mean . Add drop down and select option in row means ???

Assuming that u have one drop down and Select option in a single row arranged in some layout and a button is also avaible when u click on that button u want same drop down and same select option to be displayed as other row in that layout.

If this is the case then it is pretty simple.

As u created dropdown and seelct option simlary create drop down and select option in other row and bind the data with some visibility attribute and on click of button set visibilty true else as false.

If my undrestanding is wrong then plz explain it clearly so tht we can help u ..

Regards,

Sana..

former_member186491
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

I guess, you are asking about the scenario, where you have one Drop-Down already and when Button gets clicked on, one Row should be inserted on top.

If this is right, then you can go for the coding in WDDOMODIFYVIEW, so that the inserted value can be displayed in refreshed View. One more point to consider here is that you need to add that new row using INSERT command in the Drop-Down List - where you are populating the list.

Hope this can be of your use.

Thanks.

Kumar Saurav.