cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to have a way of confiming all tcodes have made it into AC RAR 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There doesn't appear to be any report features inside RAR to dump a listing of tcodes in the rule set, apparently we can only report at the functions/risk level. I need to sanity check to compare what tcodes are in R3 and see if they are missing in RAR. Is there a table in each system that I could dump so that I could compare the two? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It's a lot easier: Audit Reports - Miscellaneous - List actions in roles but not in rules

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Frank!

That's probably the report she is looking for, as these T-Codes would be relevant (and not all of the t-codes existing in backend)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This report is really great because you can actually review the Tcode not in RAR but in roles. Then, disable the t-code (from coming up in the report) and put a note why you haven't added it to RAR. After you either add each t-code or disable it, the report should come up blank. This is HUGE for when auditors bring their non-sense about why a certain t-code isnt in the rule set.

Kyle

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

download/export the rule set and make a match within excel for example. You don't really want to have all of the t-codes in RAR

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

you could use the table virsa_cc_actrule. Not all tcodes have to be in the ruleset.

Regards,

Chinmaya