cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I print condition totals?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to print the total value for each condition on my billing document so that the customer can see the value that he has paid for each. The conditions are ZXD1,ZXD2,ZXD3,ZXD4,ZCHA.ZCHB,ZCHC,ZCHD.

There are occurences of these conditions for each item on the billing document so I need to keep a total for each condition before printing. It appears however depending on the condition type, I use the value from the KAWRT or KBETR field.

For example for ZCHA(Sea Freight) I need to use the value in KBETR. However, there is ZCHA condition for each item on the billing document each with the same value. By totaling these conditions the value will be incorrect.

Could anybody explain how the conditions work in this table or has anybody had this same problem and how did they solve it?

I would appreciate any help with this.

Best Regards

Mike Roberts

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the per item rate/base value or the total for the item? Why not the KWERT field?

That's alot of conditions that you need to track but the easiest way to obtain condition values and add them directly is to configure them to be captured into subtotal fields and then transferred into VBAP and VBRP fields (and thus KOMP fields), such as KZWI1-6 and then custom fields such as ZZWI1-9 or ZZWIA-ZZWIZ. I've described the process here before with the relevant user exits/routines and there are also OSS notes that cover the process. Otherwise, you'll have to use the KONV values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brad,

Thanks for the quick response.

My problem is that depending on which condition I'm dealing with we appear to use a value from either KAWRT or KBETR (using KONV which is available already in my smart form).

This may vary between different companies implementation of SAP in which case you may not know the answer because there isn't one as each implementation is different. I guess my question first off, should be, is this the case?

Regards

Mike.

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right, but that was my initial question - it sounds like you need the value of the condition so why not use KWERT? KAWRT and KBETR are used to calculate that value based on the type of condition and the condition records. Did I misunderstand the requirement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brad,

I can use the KWERT value for the conditions other than ZCHA,ZCHB,ZCHC,ZCHD. For those I need to use the amount in KBETR.

So thanks, 6 ponts awarded

Regards

Mike.

Answers (0)