cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in billing period

Former Member
0 Kudos

After giving the condition for whole month that is 1.06.2010-30.06.2010, the system is calculating the electricity charges till 24.06.2010 and the remaining 4 days , it is making a debit entry in the next month. The system should suppose to take the complete month that is 1.06.2010 - 30.06.2010. In the customer line item , it is showing two entries 1.06.2010-24.06.2010 & than 25.06.2010 to 30.06.2010 for electricity charges. Please give some suggestions.

Thanks

Anil Hooda

Edited by: Anil Hooda on Feb 16, 2011 3:44 PM

Edited by: Anil Hooda on Feb 16, 2011 3:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the prorated field in the frequency details of the condition type. Select the field value as "0".

The error u are getting might be because of the rental object/contract start or end date. Set the value of the prorated field as "0 Contract or Rental object Start and end, Prorata.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable input.

Please let me know , where I can find the prorated field in the frequency detail of the condition type. If possible please tell me the T-Code. Like if you are charging electricity bill for whole month and you have put the condition of 1.08.2010 to 31.08.2010. it is considering 1.08.2010 to 30.08.2010 skipping one day. I have checked the pro rate it is set as "Never Pro rate". I asked the client , they are saying they were told to use "Never Pro Rate in case of group housing". Please give your valuable inputs. I told them to check it in Dev by setting it" Always Prorate in Dev"

Thanks

Anil Hooda

Edited by: Anil Hooda on Feb 17, 2011 8:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To stop system skipping one day again, the setting has to be done in the frequency detail tab for a condition type. The field name is calculation method which would have been set as "0" change it to "1".

The prorated field can be found in the Posting parameters tab of the contract. Select the frequency line item, in the detail window below u can see the prorated field and the calculation field. Any setting done here will be applicable to all the conditions in the contract. But if u want the setting to be applied to only one condition type. then go to conditions tab, select the condition type, in the details window below select the terms tab, there u can create a frequency specific to the condition type.

It depends on the requirement of the client.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

The end user is putting the condition for 1.05.2010 to 31.05.2010 for the electricity bill in after running T-code FOV1 but when end user is running T-code FBL5N , it is not showing the complete month and is skipping days. not taking the complete month. like for June 1.06.2010 to 1.06.2010 , it is showing in FBL5N 1.06.2010 to 24.06.2010. skipping 4 days. I do not know why? Please help

Thanks

Anil Hooda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

The error is coming because of prorata field. Set it to "0", this should solve the problem.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

In the T-Code FBL5N it should only show the electricity charges and DG Charges. It is also showing some debit and credit entries of the Electricity and DG charges of the missing days. It should only show the Electricity and DG charges.

After choosing the correct conditions and running the T-Code FOSA it should show the Electricity and DG Charges bills, but it is showing the credit and debit entries of the Electricity and DG bills. Please give the resolutions in order to make it correct

Thanks

Anil

Edited by: Anil Hooda on Feb 24, 2011 6:37 AM