cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping ATP categories to MRP Elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to change mapping of ATP categories to MRP Elements using SPRO settings under "Advanced Planning and Optimization - > Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) - > General Settings - > Maintain Category"

Under this settings, I could see mapping of ATP category to MRP Element but when I open it in change mode, I could not able to input the values for "MRP element" and "R3 Object" fields.

Could you please let me know the correct path in SPRO for mapping the ATP categories in APO to MRP Elements in R3.

Regards,

Sagar Dodla.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

To me , you can only create non-SAP categories. SAP APO categories mapping with SAP ECC/ R/3 MRP elementsm mapping is standardized in view of data transfers between ECC and APO through CIF.

I am wondering what makes the need to have the changes in your business environment for mapping of APO categories with MRP elements .

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

We have substitute orders created in APO(As part of interchangeability), the ATP categories of these orders are maintained as APO Local Object and not mapped to any MRP elements.

We need to transfer these substitute requirements/receipts to R/3. I thought that I can remove the "APO Local object" and map these categories to MRP elements so that these orders gets transferred to R/3.

Could you please suggest me how can I get Substitute orders into R/3.

Regards,

Sagar Dodla

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope with APO local object you mean created a custom category.

Yes you can transfer the custom category from APO to R/3.....your programmer need to write a program/userexit to make this happen.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nawanit