cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heuristics generating past due demands.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Heuristic job is generating past due demands. For example if we run heuristics for todays date , the orders are created for the past date as well which is not desirable. Are there any OSS notes in regard to the same. Kindly assist .. Answers would be appreciated and awarded.

Thanking you..

With Regards

Sundar...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sundar

Not sure about OSS notes. We had the same issue and we wrote an alert macro to identify past due PO's and generate alerts.

Since the users look at the alerts everyday they act on it immediately

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aparna,

I Appreciate your prompt response but what you have mentioned is an alternative solution. I have not implemented it and let see what happens after implementations...

Thanking you

With Regards

Sundaran Nair

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

As per standard SAP, heuristics will run on past demand also, if you dont want them include in your run, then there are several ways, you can delete past demand by using t.code /SAPAPO/RLCDEL .

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundar,

If you are talking about PP/DS. Try creating a new time profile to be used for your planning run, that does not include any period in the past. /SAPAPO/CDPSC4

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

This is pertaining to SNP.but anyway thankz for your attention..

Kindly let me know if u have any idea about the OSS note pertaining to the same..

Thanking you...

With Regards

Sundaran Nair.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request you to check the macro the macros defined for calculating the total demand.

Probably it could be defined in such a way that total demand is sum of old demands also + current demand also.

Thanks,

nandha