cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Copy issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am performing local client copy in my system. After I created a new client I am not able to login into it. Aslo I tried changing the profile parametre login/no_automatic_user_sapstar through transaction code RZ11, but could not change as there is no change button.

Also through RZ10 both in instance profile and default profile this parameter does not exist.

And when I tried deleting the sap* user at OS level it gave me an error. I executed the following query:

For selection: select * from ATD.USR02 where bname='sap*' and MANDT='200'.

ATD is my SYS ID and 200 is client. It gave me same error for the delete query also.

Please help me in resolving the above problem.

Thanks,

RJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Theres so many things wrong in your post...

I tried changing the profile parametre login/no_automatic_user_sapstar through transaction code RZ11, but could not change as there is no change button

You can only change the value of dynamic parameters in RZ11.

also through RZ10 both in instance profile and default profile this parameter does not exist

The fact that you can't see it in the profile doesn't mean it doesn't exist, means that the profile has the default value. Simply create a new entry for login/no_automatic_user_sapstar and change the value

and when I tried deleting the sap* user at OS level it gave me an error. I executed the following query: For selection: select * from ATD.USR02 where bname='sap*' and MANDT='200'.

it should be,

delete from <Schema>.USR02 where bname='SAP*' and MANDT='200'

but it shouldn't be required as you should be able to logon with SAP*/PASS as soon as you have sorted the login/no_automatic_user_sapstar on the instance profile.

A system restart will be required after parameter change.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for correcting me.

I have restarted the system..but still I am not able to login in the new client with sap*.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for correcting me.

I have restarted the system..but still I am not able to login in the new client with sap*.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey I restarted the system and it got resolved...

Thanks for ur help.

Cheers,

RJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you manually set login/no_automatic_user_sapstar=0 in your profiles?

Create the parameter manually, restart the system and try again.

What error are you getting? I assume you didn't copy users from the source client have you?

Regards