Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed Quantity, Confirmed Value fields are blank in statistics section

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I am using SRM 7.0 extended classic.

The Confirmed Quantity, Confirmed Value fields are blank in statistics section.

In SRM, when I display PO, in the u201CRelated Documentsu201D tab, in the u201CStatisticsu201D section, the 2 fields Confirmed Quantity, Confirmed Value are blank.

The IDOC for confirmation in the backend had not been posted and I have processed the IDOC and the confirmation has been posted now. I have checked and the confirmation has been posted in the backend and I can see the confirmation entry in the u201CHistoryu201D section in SRM.

The 2 jobs u201CBBP_GET_STATUS_2u201D and u201CClean_reqreq_upu201D are running every few minutes so that is OK.

I am hoping someone can tell what else should I be checking? Where is this value coming from?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1462644 - Empty statistics in PO in case of Extended Classic Scenario

Symptom

In Extended Classic Scenario, when you go to the 'Related Documents' of a PO item, the statistics is not getting updated with the confirmation and the invoice information even though the confirmation and the invoice are posted in backend system.

Solution

Implement the attached correction instructions or apply the relevant Support Package.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Muthu

I would like thank you for a very quick reply and it has solved the problem. I was waiting for the basis to apply the note, this has been done now and it works, great.. Thanks

Answers (0)