cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jcontrol not start

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´ve changed the password on configtool, and after that i´ve restarted the portals.

I can´t start the portal. The log shows this:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Login failed for user 'SAPSIDDB'.

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSRequest.processErrorToken(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSRequest.processReplyToken(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSLoginRequest.processReplyToken(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSRequest.processReply(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSLoginRequest.submitRequest(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerImplConnection.open(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.base.BaseConnection.connect(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.base.BaseConnection.setupImplConnection(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.base.BaseConnection.open(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.base.BaseDriver.connect(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.NativeConnectionFactory.createNativeConnection(NativeConnectionFactory.java:215)

at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.createPooledConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:608)

at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.getPooledConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:285)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBConnectionPool.createConnection(DBConnectionPool.java:307)

... 14 more

> Problem occurred while performing synchronization.

I can´t enter on Config tool, what can i do?

More thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update this new pwd in the DB level under "Security->Users and Login" section.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´ve done. I´ve changed to the correct password but don´t start. There are any option to reset the password of the SAPSIDDB and of the configtool??

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AlbertVentosa
Participant
0 Kudos

Try this.

Run the configtool and when it ask you for use the default configuration, choose "no". You'll see a window where you can modify the configuration as it connects to the database.

You can try it without save the changes, and when you're sure, save them.