cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - Syntax in WebDynpro Abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Im new at WebDynpro Abap, and im having a kind of difficulty in syntax.

Does anyone have an a detailed documentation of the syntax, or a link where i can download it?

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

Rafael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

The syntax are based on ABAP OO, If you get the basics of ABAP OO and ABAP basic programming, you would not find it difficult.

see this thread [|]

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Im facing a problem with the ABAP OO syntax, i dont know when i have to use -> or => for example. I want a detailed guide wich explain the whole syntax, for example, what "=>" means and what i can expect from this instruction, when i need to use it.

For example i dont know what "?=" means.

Regards

Rafael

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What you are looking for isn't Web Dynpro specific. You should be using these constructs in all of your development. They aren't anything new. Most of the OO constructs in ABAP date back to Basis 4.0 and 4.5 and the ABAP OO introduction was complete by 4.6C.

There are lots of materials on ABAP OO in general. There is content on SDN, books from SAP Press. I did review eLearning last year which you can get here:

http://enterprisegeeks.com/blog/tag/ABAP-OO-Tutorial/

It covers basics like static access (=>), instance access (->), and casting (?=).

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

There is no Web Dynpro ABAP specific syntax. Not a single extensions to the ABAP language was made for Web Dynpro. What exactly are you having problems with?