cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing- The Field assignment has not yet been made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

First let me admit that I am new in the SAP r/3 as a product. So, I need the experts to help.

I am working with pricing. I have made one condition Table 909- with the following fields- Sales OrgPrice Group (Customer)Material Number

Now I am Making an access sequence- Z007- Discounts.

>I define a new entry as Z007 and then doble click on the access folder to assign the table 909

>Then when I click on the field folder selecting the assigned table to make sure the feilds have been assigned. the system throws an error- THE FIELD ASSIGNMENT HAS NOT YET BEEN MADE.

How do I correct this?Am I doing something wrong? Please suggest.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats standard warning message. After you give the table number and press enter you get this message. Now double click on the table number and review the fields in the table and go back....warning message should be gone now.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks to all. I have resolved the problem with your all help. I must thank MOHIT at the first as he suggested the option first. Definately to all of you experts who contributed to the solution- THANKS.

I just had to press enter more than 2-3 times and then it got to the feilds view.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your customer field if choosen HIENR field it may throws you massege better you go for KUNNR field .

Please check if it is so.

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Debraj,

The Access Sequence Z007 will be now available in Overview Access Sequnce ( V/07).

Select this Z007 and double click on ACCESS folder of the dialogue Structure.

Give your No. ( Indicates the number of the access within the access sequence )

In the next column Condition Table Select your condition Table 909 from drop-down box.

You can define requirement and can mark it as an Exclusive.

Now select this row and double click on Fields folder of the Dialog Structure to check Condition table and document field data flow.Arrows indicate the direction of the data transfer, the equal sign stands for an access with a direct value. The tools indicate that the data transfer must be ensured when setting up pricing by adapting the system using formulas and requirements

Hope it helps.

Thanks/Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

The first paragraph what you have mentioned has been done and is fine. But then when I select the assigned row of the condition table and double click on the feild folder the warning message is displayed.That ia what the problem is reported to be. I can not proceed further. Is there any other setting related to this?

@ Mohit: Hello Mohit- I did try your sugesstions also but of no use.

Anything else which is being overlooked???

Regards,

Raj

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Debraj,

As you said it is warning message press enter again till message disappears, and for your information it is standard behaviour of system.

Whenever u create new condition table and assign it to access sequence and when you try to go to view fields system gives this message.

Message will appear again and again depending on no. of fields in the table, it actually one message for one field.

I will suggest try pressing enter again and again till the message disappears, probably it will be max 8 to 10 times.

It only appears once later when you try this message will not appear again.

Please try again and confirm

Regards

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debraj,

with ref to the system throws an error- THE FIELD ASSIGNMENT HAS NOT YET BEEN MADE

it seems that system is showing a warning message where there is yellow color in the status bar

if this is the case then just press enter button more than once system will ignore it ,it is a standard it always shows whenever you try to insert field or assign them in a access seqeunce in a table .

Revrert if helpful

Mohit Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you map the fields there is on option call field Catalogue at the bottom of screen click on that you will get field & table list. Select your required field.

hope will help you.

Trupti