Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU53 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have configured a t-code for payment terms. The fields in it are

1. Payt terms (the payment term key) - in heading

2. Level - in heading

3. The actual payment terms - the body part.

The options available over there are

1. Create 2. Display & 3. Change.

Also there is one more save button besides the command field, however the same is inactive.

My problem is that when I try to create the payment terms, I am not able to create one; instead, I get error that I am unauthorized to create the payment terms.

The message is: You are not authorized to create or make changes Message no. SABAPDOCU888

When I go to SU53 for the error, the message comes that authorization check was successful.

Also, I tried to get it done from BASIS userid and SAP* userid, but the same error comes:).

Can anyone guide me what to do for solving the error.

Thnx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI KPS 007,

I think only issue with authorization .Keep sap_all and sap_new in your profile. Please tell if the issue is not solved.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo / Madhu,

@ Eduardo: Yes, it is a Z t-code

sorry for replying late...was away..

this did not solve the error..

I asked my basis person to reset SAP_ALL and then from his login itself, I tried to create the payment terms, but the same problem occurred..i.e. while creating it showed 'No authorization' and in SU53, it showed 'Authorization check successful'.

I also asked him to add SAP_NEW in basis profile and tried to create payment terms then, but the same error occured..

Thnx for reply..get me some solution..

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI KPS 007,

Is it allowing to create with any other user ?. If it is working with other user please copy that and create a user and try with that.Please follow this if possible.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

It is not allowing me to create from any other usersu2019s login also..I tried with SAP* and Basis apart from my login.

Thanks,

KPS

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KP,

Whats is the message no. Just double click in that and tell the message no.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message no. SABAPDOCU888

as written above..

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KP,

Whats is your sap gui version and what is sap version.

What about the Parameter id :GLMASTER_CONTROL,SCL,SOST,WLC

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Feb 24, 2011 7:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

SAP GUI Version: 7100.3.11.1042

SAP Version: ECC 6.0

I donu2019t know how to see parameter id for GLMASTER_CONTROL, SCL, SOST, WLC, please let me know how to see that.

Regards,

KPS

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kp,

Just go to su01 give the user name in the Parameters please check that.Check if it is helpful.

Regards,

Madhu.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kp,

Is it done .

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, the basis person is out for some work...will let u know as soon as it is done...

Thnx

KPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

the details you requried are:

GLMASTER_CONTROL - G/L Account Master Data: Control of the Transaction Run

SCL - Upper and lower case in source code: 'X' = lower, ' ' =upper

the other two, SOST and WLC not found..

What to do next..?

Regards,

KPS

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KP,

Sorry to say not getting any idea. I will tell you if i get any idea. Check whether any name spaces or number range for that.If the problem wont solve please rise an oss note.Please tell if the issue is not solved.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Feb 24, 2011 11:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu...

please update if u get any idea...

Regards,

KPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of my friend said that this being 'Z' report, problem might have been caused in it when patch is updated and hence the whole program might have to be rewritten. Is this true..?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KPS.

I think that you must debug it. Run the report and set break-point in the call to auth.objects. How?

Run the tcode. Set /H and run it. In path breakpoint / breakpoint at / statement and write 'AUTHORITY-CHECK'.

Other possibilty is debug to the error that you said.

You must check the value of SY-SUBRC after the authority check. If it is non equal to zero, then, here you must have the problem.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the tcode a Z-tcode? If the answer is yes perhaps you can reset SAP_ALL from tcode SU21. Check it with your basis consultant.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo / Madhu,

@ Eduardo: Yes, it is a Z t-code

sorry for replying late...was away..

this did not solve the error..

I asked my basis person to reset SAP_ALL and then from his login itself, I tried to create the payment terms, but the same problem occurred..i.e. while creating it showed 'No authorization' and in SU53, it showed 'Authorization check successful'.

I also asked him to add SAP_NEW in basis profile and tried to create payment terms then, but the same error occured..

Thnx for reply..get me some solution..