SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN full Installation - Rate type ( No Rate determination is possible )

saivishnu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating Full Installation I am not able to select Rate type,When I select Rate type the following message is popping up

No rate determination possible with rate category RAC-03

Message no. AH286

Diagnosis

No rate can be found in the period 15.02.2011 -- 31.12.9999 with rate category RAC-03.

System Response

No possible entries could be generated.

Procedure

Define a rate determination for rate category RAC-03.

Please let me know how to solve this,

with best regards,

vishnu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

The problem would be because you are trying to full install on 15.02.2011 for the Rate Category RAC-03.

The Rate Category RAC-03 does not have a rate determination for this period(EA87).

What you need to do is to find the rate determination for the Rate Category and extend the valid from date to include 15.02.2011

Regards,

Dominic

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

After the definition of Rtae type and Rate category, you also also have to define Rtae determination for that particular Rate Category.

So , first define a Rate determination for rate category RAC-03 through EA87.

Regards,

Richa Tyagi

0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

Thanks for your quick reply, while creating RATE in EA30,when I entered all required data I am getting following error

Register operand ZO2 is not used in a step

Message no. AH233

Diagnosis

The rate is permissible for registers. For this reason, you have allocated an operand to the rate in the header data. However, this operand is not used in any step. This is not permitted, since this means that the rate does not bill the consumption or demand of the corresponding registers.

System Response

The rate is inconsistent and cannot be saved.

Procedure

Please insert a rate step which uses register operand ZO2.

regards,

vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

The problem would be because you are trying to full install on 15.02.2011 for the Rate Category RAC-03.

The Rate Category RAC-03 does not have a rate determination for this period(EA87).

What you need to do is to find the rate determination for the Rate Category and extend the valid from date to include 15.02.2011

Regards,

Dominic

0 Kudos

Hi Dominic,

Thanks for your reply, while creating Rate I am getting Register operand ZO2 is not used in a step

Regards

vishnu

0 Kudos

Thanks for your solution It works

Check the button Facts on the Rate you will find this operand defined there.

What you need to do is use one of the QUANTI variants to calculate the value for the operand Z02 in the rate