cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are GRC Access Control, Process Control and Risk Management separate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are these 3 different modules that you have to purchase separately or are they included in one suite?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

If you are refering to GRC Access Controls 5.3, Process Control 3.0 and Risk Management 3.0 - All 3 are separate.

A new version of GRC 10.0 has been launched which is currently in ramp up. This has all the above 3 in one suite.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Srihari.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srihari, thanks for the reply. So if we upgrade to version 10 (from GRC 5.3) then we will get Process Control and Risk Management with it automatically? (We are using Access Control now). I just want to make sure therre is not a cost associated with getting these other two modules if we upgrade to version 10. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

That does not sound right, GRC 10.0 is just the common version for all GRC products, including AC, PC, RM and NFE. I don't think you get all four if you just buy one. I still think you will need to buy each seprately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chinmaya, thanks for the answer. I think you are correct, I think the 3 modules can be included under one version or GRC (10) but would have to be purchased as 3 separate modules. I had to ask the question though. Thanks!

Answers (0)