cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change quantities in delivery is not possible (when material is packed)..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use deliveries which joins together into a shipment. In the shipment we pack the materials using HUs.

Our question is, how can we change the quantity of items in the delivery after the item is packed in the shipment? When we try to do so, we bump into an error message that states the material is packed, therefor it cannot be changed. But... Why is not possible to change it? If The Item is fully packed (quantity 100), and we reduce the quantity in the delivery to 80, why shouldn't the system automatically reduce the quantity packed to 80?

Our users complain that in order to change the delivery quantity, they need to go through multiple transactions: first the shipment, then packing, then unpack the quantity, then save, then the delivery, then save. Isn't there an easier way?

Thanks,

Doron oded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Although I didn't get any replies about this post, I found a solution.

So, if anyone is interested, the way to solve the issue, is to mark the "Unlimited Delivery" flag in the item details of the delivery.

Doron.

Edited by: Oded Doron on Feb 17, 2011 4:15 PM

matthias_sauer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

got the same problem but your approach is not working for me right now - as the field is not accessible for me (greyed out) - do I need further requirements to be fulfilled? 

Cheers,

Matt