Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecommerce 7.0 documentations

Private_Member_321544
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDN users,

I need documentations for ecommerce 7.0, but can't find it.

Can you please say me where i can find this documentations?

- How to create a new ecommerce-project in NWDW? (With NWDI)

- How to modify/extend the standard ecommerce 7.0 application?

- How to update existing ecommerce applications?

The only documentations i've found was Netweaver documentation and generally java developement documentations. There is nowhere described how to set up a new project.

Where is the "Development and Extension Guide for 7.0"?

@SDN Administrators

Forums for ecommerce needed since many years. Please create it.

There are informations for ecommerce...but not all at the same point. Its very very difficult to find solutions. Please create an own forum for it.

Many thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Toni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Toni,

In case your question is about E-commerce in SAP CRM 7.0, here are a few suggestions:

• Go to [help.sap.com|http://help.sap.com/] > SAP Business Suite > SAP Customer Relationship Management > SAP CRM 7.0 (or other release) > Application Help > English. Then choose CRM Web Channel or other section of the documentation and navigate to the topics in which you are interested.

• Go to [help.sap.com|http://help.sap.com/] and choose Search Documentation in the top right corner. In the search form, choose SAP Business Suite, for area choose SAP Customer Relationship Management, and for release choose the one you need. Enter search terms like e-commerce and so on, and start your search.

• Check the [CRM Web Channel E-Commerce, E-Marketing & E-Service|; forum.

Hope this helps,

Rossen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Private_Member_321544
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rossen,

Many thanks for your help.

I couldn't found the documentations before because we don't have a CRM. We have an R/3.

But now all is clear. Your answer was very helpful.

Thanks and best regards,

Toni

Sinead_EY
Explorer
0 Kudos

Toni,

Can you let me know where you managed to get the relevant documentation. From my reading - the ecommerce is delivered with Enhancement Pk 4 for ERP - we also do not have a CRM system - is this correct?

Thanks

Sinead