Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print preview and printing SAP script form

anand_s
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My requirement is printing the SAP script form immediately after previewing it. Meaning after previewing the form when i click the

print button i don't want to go to SP01 and then execute the print transaction.

Please advise.

Kind regards,

Anand S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually there should be a 'Print Immediately' flag in the print dialog pop-up.

For Sapscripts, when an application program calls the function module OPEN_FORM, it can transfer a structure ITCPO to the

parameter OPTIONS. Via ITCPO-TDIMMED, you can select the option 'Print immmediately'.

Regards,

Aidan

anand_s
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Aidan,

Thank you for your information. Your case will work when trying to print the form. My case is when i preview the form first and then click on the PRINT button in the preview window, is it possible to print immediately without executing the print from SP01?

Kind regards,

Anand S

anand_s
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Aidan,

Thank you for your information. Your case will work when trying to print the form. My case is when i preview the form first and then click on the PRINT button in the preview window, is it possible to print immediately without executing the print from SP01?

Kind regards,

Anand S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_s
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks Aidan

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand S,

I guess when you preview, somehere in your application, the function OPEN_FORM is called. If during the call, the parameter ITCPO-TDIMMED = 'X' is paased, I think then when you click on the print button from the preview screen, the spool will be printed immediately. You can check in the debugger what is the value of the parameter.

Regards,

Aidan