Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

I have the next bmp

Step 1: Receive asyn

Step 2: Send sync

Step 3: Send async

Step 4: Stop

In the step 2 a webservice is consumed. Im using a SOAP Receiver adapter.

The problem is than this step is never executed, the message get into the bpm but this syncronhous call iis never done or I least I can't see it. I can't see any message in adapter engine.

In sxi_monitor I just can see the message between the sender system and BPM....

What could be the problem?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you cross check with this blog?

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's the blog I used to create my BPM!!

The problem is than instead call a RFC Im calling a webservice.

The problem is that the SOAP Receiver Channel never recieve the message.

In SXI_MONITOR I just can see the message between outbound interface and abstract interface than inicializate the bpm....

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> That's the blog I used to create my BPM!!

> The problem is than instead call a RFC Im calling a webservice.

> The problem is that the SOAP Receiver Channel never recieve the message.

> In SXI_MONITOR I just can see the message between outbound interface and abstract interface than inicializate the bpm....

> Thanks a lot!

Check the BPM status log, and try to refresh the cache (sometimes, you need to stop and restart the istance).

Usually, this is the problem.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in sxi_cache, what is the return code of the BPM?

also you can try to handle exceptions to understand what is happening with your sync call in the BPM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
In SXI_MONITOR I just can see the message between outbound interface and abstract interface than inicializate the bpm....

This is a wrong notion that if you see the ABS interface then the BPM is initiated....no matter the ABS message would have been generated (interface detremination) but it never went into the BPM.

SXMB_MONI --> your BPM message --> click on the PE link...if you dont see this then the BPM did not start.

You need to check in SXI_CACHE what is the return code for your BPM...if not 0 then perform reactivation (in SXI_CACHE itself)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The code return in sxi_cache is set to 0.

I think Im gettin closer.....

The messages are set to error "SYSFAIL" in SMQ2 --> Permanent error in BPE inbound processing so the BPM is never triggered.

If I display the trace in LUW DATA I can read "Error during start of process of type WS90000002 by message C38459813FAF4714253EBE9E3E5ED2CF".

If in LUW DATA I simulate message delivery the bpm works correctly.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

re-create the ID objects...especially the receiver determination...source --> BPM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai !

I am having the same following BPM Design

1.Receive

2.Send Sync

3.Transfermation.

4.Send

In the secound Send Sync step iam using the SOAP Reciver Adapter......

I am facing the Problem that in moni i can view only the Message from Source system to the BPM. When i view in qRFC Monitor

"Transaction Recored" Status is displaying. In LUW Data when i try to Display the Trace it is diplaying "No trace available"

I have no idea to find out the error. Can any one guid me Find the error in BPM.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the blog, [How to Analyze Stopped Queues in XI ccBPM|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/12976] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];. This might help you find out what is causing the error.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

First of all Id like to thank you for your opinions.

The problem was that my BPM wan't designed properly.

I have a problem with my send sync.

I've replaced the sedn sync step by a transformation step and the BPM works ok so the send sync was the problem.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot.

Regardas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody for your help.

The BPM is now working ok. I've had to tick the Create New Transaction in Sync Step.

Thanks again.

Regards