cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log - Qty delivered > Open Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to have a check at the delivery to avoid to have a picking qty superior than the open quantity (qty entered in the sales order).

Is it possible to have this check done via the incompletion log (I don't find any usefull field)? or do we need to use a specific user exit to perform this check?

Thanks by advance,

tipi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the delivery item category definition (ZeroVLK) you have an option " Check Over Delivery". Check if you can use that.

Else check in the incompletion procedure @ delivery item level (OVA2) for the field "Picked qty larger than del qty"

Else If you want to customize this control, you can work on the delivery user exits MV50AFZ1.

Regards

Sai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a field called 'Check overdelivery' in the delivery item category configuration. I think you can put that as B which will reject the situation with error if you are delivering more than the ordered (or rather open) quantity. You can put as A if you just need a warning message. The tcode is 0VLP. or SPRO >> Logistics Execution >> Shipping >> Delivery >> Define item categories for deliveries.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your very helpful answer.

I will test your point.

Regards,

Tipi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As far as i know there is no such functionality available in Incompletion log.

May you write your own required logic in delivery Userexits

regards

Prashanth