cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been trying to make a chaneg in the field controls on cProjects.

We have a condition ( Object is Released) which when fullfilled or unfullfilled should allow the organization responsible to change.

But the system is not making the field editable even when I change the confif to "changable". Is there any other related config?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you've done the change in the respective category. There's no necessary another configuration.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks.

I am useing DPO( Project Definition) which is where ths org responsible field is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you specified the correct field control under project type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, field control is set up correctly under Project Type.

If I change the same field to be "mandatory" or "private" it works ok , but if I set it to " changeable" it doesn't take effect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge,

Once you release the project, you cannot change Org responsible field.

Are you using Accounting integration?

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we are using the Accounting Integeration. Isn't the field control managed by the conditions? The filed becomes non editable as soon as we se the Project to "Flag for Transfer". Although there is no condition for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

As per standard, when you are using Accounting integration, once you put the status to Flag for transfer, the OU field is locked.

I dont think its possible to update it after that.

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks, Is it mentioned in some documentation? I am trying to find it on the help but can't see a mention of it.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Search it..

Niranjan

Answers (0)