cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set attribute 'Cost Centre'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are configuring SRM7.0 classic scenario and in the org structure when I try to set the attribute for cost centre at the company code level, I get a message saying : "Display not possible (inconsistency in the input help)"

I am choosing my source system as ECC and have also created a dialog user in ECC and a corresponding RFC destination in SRM for search help in addition to the existing RFC destination

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva

If you created the RFC´s for help search, review the OSS Note 1040976 - F4 backend search help doesn't return results.

You will have that add an entry in the table BAPIF4T (ECC).

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alfie,

I am not getting any authorisation error as described in the note 1040976.

I am facing this issue while setting attributes in PPOMA_BBP. Do I still need to implement the manual instructions described in the note.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva.

Review the table. exist these entries? if the answer in not, you have that insert it.

Also, you must review that the user of RFC for search help have a authorization object :

Activity Execute

Name of RFC to be protected RHF4

Type of RFC object to be prote Function group

Work now? tell me anything...

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have inserted the table entries as mentioned in the note now.

Still in the Org structure in SRM, I am unable to do a search help for attribute 'Cost Center'. No value appears in the search help.

Regards

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you test if the ERP dialog user has the SAP_ALL authorization, do you still face the same error?

If not, that will mean is due to authorization error that prevent the accounting data to be displayed.

Also read OSS note 1502160 and associated notes are relevant for your system.

Best regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Resolved. Had not given the Dialog RFC name in System Landscape.

Thanks for your inputs

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved