SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit/credit indicator in Print document (DBERDL-SHKZG)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed that if a print document is reversed, the reversal document containts the same amount as the reversed document rather then the original amount * -1. The debit/credit indicator is initial as well.

Is it normal?

As I have FI/CO background, I find it strange.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Mariya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariya,

You are correct in that the fully reversed Print Document will not have *-1 to the amounts. The header field Doc Reversed (ERDK-STOKZ) specifies whether the doc is a reversed one or not and all other logic can be based on this and the Reversal Document No (ERDK-INTOPBEL)

However I have noticed when you have done an adjustment reversal of the Invoice you would then have 3 Billing Docs for an Invoice 1 Old Billing Doc, 1 reversal billing doc (with old billing docs * -1) and 1 new billing doc which is the correct one.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mariya

have a look at the domaine SE11 .

There you can find for SHKZG fix value.

hope its helps

regards

Chris

0 Kudos

Hello Christian!

Indeed, this is my question - I can find the fixed values of the domain but in fact it is initial in DBERDL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariya,

You are correct in that the fully reversed Print Document will not have *-1 to the amounts. The header field Doc Reversed (ERDK-STOKZ) specifies whether the doc is a reversed one or not and all other logic can be based on this and the Reversal Document No (ERDK-INTOPBEL)

However I have noticed when you have done an adjustment reversal of the Invoice you would then have 3 Billing Docs for an Invoice 1 Old Billing Doc, 1 reversal billing doc (with old billing docs * -1) and 1 new billing doc which is the correct one.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Thanks, Dominic!