cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to find out the list of outbound made it to the vendor

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to find out if the attached list of outbound made it to the vendor.

and i have list of all IDOC numbers that i need to check. Could you please assist? how to check?

Please do needful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

PIneeder.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your question want to know the status of idocs sent to the vendor..

if yes check the idoc number and status of the idoc (03) and also check sm58 if they are stuck by any chance in ECC..

or rephrase the query and post again , I am unable to get you..

Regards

Rajesh

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

There is no any stuck in sm58. i need to check the some set of IDOC are made it to vendor or not.

have some list of outbounds that one i have to check made it to the vendor or not, that list of idoc numbers are given.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u go to we02 tcode and put idoc basic type or message type under filter criteria and it will give u all list of ldocs which u r looking for.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to check it in XI/PI check first:

- in the abap stack transaction:

- sxmb_moni and filter for your sending system and idoc type

or

- idx5 fill in the date when the idoc was sent and the idoc number from the sending system and through double-clicking you will get to the same message as in sxmb_moni

- in the runtime workbench (only if the communication with the partner is done via a java based adapter (all except xi,http and idoc) go to the runtime workbench and then click on message monitoring and filter for your messages. If the status there is succesfull then you can safely assume that the message was delivered to the partner. Note: it sometimes happens that a PI server also has one or more decentral adapter engines. In this case you need to check if your communication channel is deployed on any of them (you can check that in the Integration Builder) and then select the corresponding one in the Runtime workbench -> Message Monitoring -> Message from Component.

Hope this helps,

Horia

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i checked with idx5 and put idoc number and created date (in development sys) but its showng no messages are selected.

What may be the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u tried on R3 side the process which I have mentioned in my post.

chirag

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, but my message type is orders its not in the list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the date in filer criteria of We02...along with other inputs......

Is ur orders IDOC created and posted successfully in R3???

chirag

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes idocs are is visibling is ECC production but its created 1and half month before but its not visibling in PI... suggest mein production have to check in production or in development?..

Former Member
0 Kudos

logically if u can see the IDOC in R3 production system then ur IDOc will be send toPI prod system only ????Unless that IDOC messages are archived in PI prod system ...check with ur basis people to know when they do archiving of messages in PI.

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you send the idocs out of ECC and it was some time ago you might not be able to see them in your XI/PI system due to archiving. So check and see what is the archiving period and how you can access those messages.

Regards,

Horia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested Chirag, you can go for WE02. (or) In addition you can also go to T.code WE05, and give the selection criteria depending upon your requirement, then you will get list of Idocs.

Regards,

Rajesh