cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm installing Seeburger in order to do the mapping between our GTS system and the custom authority.

Seeburger installer is asking "Enter the code for the articles to install and confirm each input with enter"

Do you have any idea where to find those codes? I understand that I need to install Seeburger BIS.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,

Olivier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

during Installation you have to fill in your customerno. and your delivery order number. After this you can continue with "save and sent". You should sent an empty email with a xml-attachment to the given adress. After a few minutes you will receive your license via email which you can now import and continue.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Thanks but I already received the license. I'm one step further and as I said, the installer is asking for articles to install. I have to provide an article code if I want to install something.

Any idea?

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Olivier,

for installing the BIS basic (communication with customs) you have to differentiate between Oracle and SQL Installation.

For SQL you can choose the article code VP1ZK and for Oracle QK1ZL

Hope this will help you. Afterwards you have to install the solution/mappings for your country.

Good luck and have a nice day.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Thank you very much! Is it the only article code to install for a scenario with SAP GTS?

Best Regards,

Olivier

Answers (0)