cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2ee_admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In ECC DEV(Ehp3) system having Dual Stack . now i am upgrading it into EHP4 , abap phase has been completed ,

now it asking j2ee_pwd and SDM pwd in java phase , now don't know pwd for j2ee_admin , is there any way to reset PWD for J2EE_admin , please give me some suggestions . (i tried in ABAP stack in 001 iam help less in this client not able to login with my user and SAP* and DDIC) can any suggestion please.

Thanks In advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to open the GUI for ABAP shadow instance? If yes, then you can reset the j2ee_admin pwd here in client 001.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soujanya ,

Thank s for your reply , i am able to login in main instance it self , but i dnt any user pwd of 001 client . that is my prob .

Thank s in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the "ume.r3.connection.master.client" parameter value in config tool. if it is 001 you have to reset the password in 001. and also you need to change the password in secure storage area in configtool. follow the below steps to change the password in secure store area.

1.Start the Config Tool

2.Select the secure store node

3.Select the admin/password/<SID> entry

4. Enter the administrator user's new password in the "Value" field and choose "Add".

5. Choose "File" --> "Apply" to save the data.

i am not sure whether j2ee engine restart is needed or not.