cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI_TCO_ACTIVATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have new BI system installed and while copying client from "000" to Client "100" which started the "BI_TCO_ACTIVATION", this / cancelled/failed due to power failure, after about 2500 secs.

My Basis guy deleted the job as the job was cancelled again after "Repeat Scheduling".

What do I do to start this activation again?

All suggestions are welcome.

K Sengupto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not an issue... Try initiaing the client copy again after sometime.. If not, try a system restart and then the client copy.

You need to start the copy in the target client-> sccl

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for the help we have tried this method but did not help. Any other suggestion.

K Sengupto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask the basis person to check the job log in Tcode sm37. This will clearly say were the error is. Paste the logs back.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

That request was deleted.

Now what can we do?

K Sengupto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you already run tcode RSA1?

If the tcode is run for the first time, job BI_TCO_ACTIVATION is automatically scheduled.

Or else, goto tcode sm36 -> create new job using job wizard. Give ABAP Program name as RS_TCO_ACTIVATION with no variant.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! srikrishn for the help.

we have tried this, but the activation is cancelled by the system.

now what?

K Sengupto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the job is getting cancelled, please let us know the job logs details from tcode sm37.

The log should have reason as to why the job is getting cancelled. In addition check sm21 and st22 for related errors/dumps.

Regards,

Srikishan