Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EarlyWatch Alert send twice

steven_bier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

some of our system send 2 Emails (EWA) per system, in a time lag of 10 minutes.

Is there a way to reconfigure it.

Thanks

Steven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

steven_bier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello shivjansi,

thanks for help the Systems are in 2 Solution.

But what can i do now? I don´t want to delete the Systems in one Solution.

Thanks

Steven

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

Run Transaction solman_ewa_admin (Solution_Manager > Operation Setup > EWA Setup), and deactivate the EWA for the systems in one of the solutions, which will leave them only active in the other solution. This will not affect anything else.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you add the same system in two different solutions?check this option too?

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please follow

1tcode solution_manager -> select your solution-> click opertion setup on left pannel > setup early watch report > unselect "active"for the system

this stops the report got generated for that system in the particular solution

Jansi

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Additionally check that SM:EXEC SERVICES is not scheduled twice as it will also send mail on each run, for each EWA scheduled to be mailed be it in DSWP > Meni EDIT >Automatice Email Transmission, or using the BADI filter and the DSWP_SYS_EMAIL table.

Of course, sometimes people forget that the maintenance package tasks runs a refresh sessions, so that will scheduled the EWA task, there is no need to shcedule it as a separate task, unless you want to send it to anther Solution Manager or SAP.

But since it is all your EWA reports, my money is on SM:EXEC SERVICES has been scheduled twice ( perhaps 10 mins apart)

USe SM37 to check and use the wild card (*) for username to check.

Regards,

Paul

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say you have configured to send EWA reports to the respective person or to SAP? Could you please check your SDCCN, under the tab 'Done', ensure that only one job is getting executed for sending EWA reports?

Rajeev