cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have done all the steps of Alert Configuration.

when i run report RSALERTTEST it shows ID of Alert Created:

in RWB i got alert in alert inbox.But when i want to Farword this alert it shows:

Recipient XYZ does not exist in Address Management

Please suggest where recipient Address is Managed in RWB.In abap stack it is mentioned.

>>:Is there need to schedule any background job.There is one XML message is in error but that is not reached in alert inbox

regards

MohitI

Edited by: Mohit Verma on Feb 15, 2011 8:25 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Check in SU01 whether the user XYZ is exisiting or not.

If not please inform security team to create user and assign email address also to the same.

Thanks,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI users mail id is maintain and SMTP is also configured.

regards

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the above suggestions where u have to maintain the users under SU01, try to hit the forward tab twice(after u get "Recipient XYZ does not exist in Address Management", hit that tab again in order to forward the alert)...i too have the same issue even though i have assigned my recipeints under SU01 but this exception was still coming and it got resolved by hitting the tab twice. So just chk.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Receipent should exist in PI system with a valid email id ..

which will be maintained in profile of the user used...(SU01)

HTH

Rajesh

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

In T. Code ALRTCATDEF, you have to maintain list of Fixed Recipients, whom the email will go.

And also maintain the email address in "E-mail Address" field and Communication method as "E-mail" then specified alert mail should be send to that email address.

Suppose in ALRTCATDEF, you mention the user id is "SAMPLEUSER" as Fixed Recipient.

Then, you have to maintain user id "SAMPLEUSER" in T.code SU01.

Now add this email address and communication method and Save.

I hope that it will help to you.

Regards,

Rajesh