Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict the Order types to move from R/3 to APO

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we restrict few Sales order types to transfer to APO. I do not want the promotional orders (z order types) to be sent to APO.

Regards,

Nawanit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nawanit

As Saurabh has mentioned you can use the sales order user exit to identify and delete the z orders from your CIF selection.

but there is one more way. Since you say you dont want to send these Z orders to APO , my assumption is that you dont want these orders showing up in the planning book . Why cant you remove the Z category mapping from the key figure that is currently displaying this value ? That way even if the orders are in APO they wont show up in planning book. Iam sure you must have thought about this option - but just curious if there is any business reason preventing the use of this option

Thanks

Aparna

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh & Aparna,

Thanks for the inputs.

I am looking for any Tcode (or menu node), where we can maintain the order type with Sales area in R/3 to restrict the data flow to APO.

Regards,

Nawanit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nawanit,

The transaction for creating a customer project (userexit) is CMOD. Your developers should be familiar with this transaction.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI DB49,

thanks for the response.

Sorry, I didn't mean enhancement /User exit Tcode.

I remember there is a Tcode for maintaining the sales order type with sales area for data flow. Not sure if the Tcode was for LIS update or CIF transfer.

Regards,

Nawanit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nawanit,

I knew what you meant when you asked the question. CMOD is still the answer.

Not sure if the Tcode was for LIS update or CIF transfer.

?????

I am scratching my head tying to comprehend how LIS is related to CIF. Anyhow, let me help you narrow it down. Whatever it was that you remember, It wasn't core interface.

The SAP supplied standard CIF Integration Model for sales orders can be filtered by Material and Plant. Period. SAP offers standard sales order userexits to modify or perform additional filtering for sales order data that moves, in either direction. You have a bit of flexibility with the ATP IM when using RBA, as to how different SO doc types will or will not be managed under RBA. But stopping a Sales Order IM via the criteria of 'Sales Order type' is not standard.

Now, if you are reluctant to utilize an enhancement (and I definitely understand and support such reluctance) one workaround would be to consider posting your 'special' order types to a plant that is not relevant for APO. Another workaround would to to post your special orders against a series of special material numbers that are not relevant to APO.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

CMOD is not the answer I was expecting. Anyways, thanks.

There is no relation between LIS & CIF. May be, you are right that what I remembered is not related to CIF but something else.

Regards,

Nawanit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nawanit,

You can restrict the sales orders for few order types using CIF User Exit in R/3.

Enhancement Name: CIFSLS03

FM: EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002

in which CT_DOC will contain the sales order type also on which you can filter the orders which are relevant to CIF to APO.

I hope this will solve your purpose.

Regards,

Saurabh