Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement from Client.

We have 3 customers who belongs to same group of companies.

Each customer should not be given a credit more then 40 L and as a group they should not cross the Credit limit of 1 Crs.

Please let me know how to configure this requirement.

Suhas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suhas,

You can share credit limit with three customers but in that case i dont think you can limit them to certain amount.

In FD32 give credit limit of 1Cr to any one customer and for other two customer go to FD32 enter customer and CCA.

Go to edit > Change customer account give the customer no of the one having limit of 1 cr.

In this case 1 CR limit will be shared with these 3 customer but a per ur requirement of Max 40L for each is not possible.

Hope this helps

Regards

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mayank,

This setting is useful but not entirely.

Any one who is having the answer then please reply to this question.

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls follow the mayank instruction and put a validation in the user exit at the time of saving sales order if a customer exceeding 40 lacks error has to shown.

to calculate open doc value: tbales S066+S067 +open line items value(KNKK_SKFOR).

Refer use exit: USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT (MV45AFZZ)

Regards,

SGR

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suhas,

Firstly, follow as Mayank Patel as suggested above & fix group credit limit of Rs. 1 crore.

Then go to FD32 of Individual Customer & in Central Data screen enter 40 lacs in Total A mount & Individual LImit for each Customer.

Just try this & Let us know.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In FD32 you Give the under the Maximum Credit limits you fin the total Amount and individual amount ,in the total amount you give the all the company code and individual you give single company code.

Thanks ,

venkataswamy.y7