cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same SmartForm printing sometimes and sometimes not with format error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I was doing one change and a typical error I am finding while trying to print / see print preview of the smartform. The changes I did was I shortened some window heights and inserted one window to display the "Revision Number" in between. These are RF forms which are usually used in warehouses and controlled by hand-held devices.

Now, my problem occurs is that for some materials the form is displayed as expected but for certain materials, when I am clicking the prin-preview button nothing occurs and when I am clicking the print button an error is displayed by saying "Format "X_65_80" not defined for printer "abc"".

Please suggest what I have to do to eradicate this error. Really is bugging me a lot.

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Feb 14, 2011 2:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SaiRam,

I am using that printer only which did not gave me any problem. But this is happening for sprcific materials which were supposed to be displayed. I had a doubt, as in the upper part the logo/heading was supposed to come, for some cases there are no values for that but for some cased there are values. Is the problem can occur as I have lessened the size of windows. Not sure of the same. But really need some help on the same.

Regards,

Subhajit

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhajit,

Try to check to keep conditions for that.Example when you are printing item text or header text we will keep a condition like if there is not text no error like.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess ,it is nothing to do with your smartform, make sure you use the same output device that did not gave you the problem. or check with Basis Consultant.

Regards,

SaiRam