Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Pricing in sales order

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a scenario where we need to provide free issue of certain items based on sales order

For this i need to deactivate the pricing in sales order , will you please inform me the config n master data

settings required to do this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What you can do is if item catogory determination (VOV4) manual item catogory TANN is assigned to your item catogory

the sales order once you maintained all the items (line items) the item catogory by default system triggers TAN catagory

you just remove manually and put TANN item catogory. all line items do the same thing the sales order value is Zero.

try this

Dev

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

deepak_dave2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV7 here copy TANN which is the item category for free item as per sales order. You can manually change the item to TANN by including it as proposed item category in VOV4.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can creat a new document type with some different DOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURE

Creat another pricing procedure and maintain only one condition type as PR00 and maintain condition record for the same like Order type then price for PR00 = ZERO

Make this PRoo consition type as staticle then it will not hit nay G/L account

Hope this may work if u ahve any querry let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Agree, you can use a special Item Category or you can create a condition record with 100% discount but with the second option you still affect GL Accounts when you invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can make the item category not relevant for pricing. in VOV7 - item category determination - under Business Data - Pricing - Keep Blank.

Regards

Sai