cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPGUI Java and Webdynpro ABAP - Adobe interactive form

former_member498350
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We are having some difficulties initiating a WebDynpro ABAP containing an Adobe interactive form from the SAPGUI Java. Originally the call to initiate the form was using the function module WDY_EXECUTE_IN_PLACE, which according to note 1388562 is not released. So we used the alternative suggested WDY_EXECUTE_IN_BROWSER. When this is executed from SAPGUI Java we receive a message "Preparing Logon" and are presented with a distorted sign-in page to ECC. We are not able to enter any credentials on this page due to rendering issues. I'm making the assumption that there is an authentication issue from the Adobe Document Services back to ECC. The issue is that this works CORRECTLY in SAPGUI Windows and SAPGUI for HTML. Unfortunately the client has decided to field SAPGUI Java in which we constantly get this error message.

I was going to submit a note but was not sure as to the status of the above function modules. Any insight into this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member498350
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I've come to find the function WDY_EXECUTE_IN_BROWSER suggested by note 1388562 is also in "not relased" status.

So instead of using a function to initiate the ABAP Webdynpro, creating a parameter transaction yields the same results.

SAPGUI Windows - call to transaction to initate ABAP Webdynpro, renders correctly

SAPGUI HTML - call to transaction to initate ABAP Webdynpro, renders correctly

SAPGUI Java - call to transaction to initate ABAP Webdynpro, authentication error / asking for login credentials again

Edited by: Michael Agius on Feb 17, 2011 5:14 PM